Standard Announces Results of Annual General and Special Meeting
The number of directors was set at three, and all the proposed director nominees were duly elected as directors of the Company for the ensuing year. The directors are Christopher Bogart, Stephen Tong, and Kevin Puil.
In addition to the election of the director nominees, the shareholders also approved:
- the re-appointment of Smythe Ratcliffe LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, as the auditor of the Company for the ensuing year;
- the continuation of the Company's 10% rolling stock option plan;
- the alteration of the Company's Articles to include an advance notice provision;
- the alteration of the Company's Articles to permit the use of uncertificated shares and electronic record keeping system;
- the alteration of the Company's Articles to allow for an alteration of the Company's authorized share structure, by way of an ordinary resolution or, in certain cases, by way of a directors' resolutions; and
- the alteration of the Company's Articles to allow the board of directors to do all things required to change the name of the Company without obtaining prior shareholder approval; and
- the proposed acquisition of Medi-Can Health Solutions Ltd by way of a share purchase agreement (the "Acquisition"), as previously announced on August 31, 2017.
Completion of the Acquisition is subject to the Company obtaining all necessary regulatory approval.
For further information, contact:
Standard Graphite Corp.
Chris Bogart President & CEO
Tel: (604) 683-2509 Fax: (604) 683-2506
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.